Select file background color change

From
Shubham Agarwal
Date:
Hi Team,

I came around one discrepancy in the select file box look and feel. I have attached the patch with its fix.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Select any database and navigate to Tools->Restore.
2. Click on the elliptical button to open the select file window.
3. Now click on the Upload file button and observe the background is white and text "Drop files here to upload" is not visible.

Refer the attached screenshot for the css bug.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Agarwal

The Postgres Database Company
Attachment

Re: Select file background color change

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, patch applied.
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 8:01 AM Shubham Agarwal
<shubham.agarwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I came around one discrepancy in the select file box look and feel. I have attached the patch with its fix.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Select any database and navigate to Tools->Restore.
> 2. Click on the elliptical button to open the select file window.
> 3. Now click on the Upload file button and observe the background is white and text "Drop files here to upload" is
notvisible.

> Refer the attached screenshot for the css bug.
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Shubham Agarwal
> EnterpriseDB Corporation