babel.postgresql.org is out of sync with git

From
Alexander Lakhin
Date:
Hello,

I updated non-complete po's for 9.3 branch a few days ago, but can't see the changes on https://babel.postgresql.org/.
Updated pg_dump.po:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgtranslation/messages.git;a=blob;f=ru/pg_dump.po;h=ee1d474e3e0d2500ad429467bd0772a8d4c72f73;hb=d074be1783de0430e7b82481d4c27b4e7e932fb0

But the corresponding .po on babel is not updated:
https://babel.postgresql.org/po-9.3-branch/pg_dump-ru.po
Is something broken on babel.postgresql.org?

Best regards,
------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: babel.postgresql.org is out of sync with git

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 5/3/18 10:51, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> I updated non-complete po's for 9.3 branch a few days ago, but can't see
> the changes on https://babel.postgresql.org/.

I fixed something earlier today.  Is it working now?

Date:
I updated non-complete po's for 9.3 branch a few days ago, but can't see
the changes on https://babel.postgresql.org/.
I fixed something earlier today.  Is it working now?

Yes, now I see 9.3/ru as completed.
Thanks!

Best regards,
------