Missing space between mailing lists links

From
Andreas Karlsson
Date:
Hi,

There is no space between the "List:" links in the mailing list archives
when a mail was sent to multiple lists.

See:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20181006.081704.1372328430253415862.t-ishii%40sraoss.co.jp

I have attached a patch which I think should fix this but I have not
tested it.

Andreas

Attachment

Re: Missing space between mailing lists links

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi Andreas,

On 10/17/18 11:26 AM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:

> I have attached a patch which I think should fix this but I have not
> tested it.

Thanks. I have applied the patch. There may need to be a CSS tweak made
on the spacing but I can look into it further post-release.

Jonathan

Attachment