remove from list?

From
Christopher McDonald
Date:
How do I get removed from this mailing list?
Thanks

Re: remove from list?

From
Andrej
Date:
http://bfy.tw/KHPy

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html

Re: remove from list?

From
"Galkowski, Jan"
Date:
Well, except that the password reset mechanism does not work, or the reset mail gets classified as spam someplace
upstreamand never arrives.

Re: remove from list?

From
Thomas Kellerer
Date:
Christopher McDonald schrieb am 09.10.2018 um 21:01:
> How do I get removed from this mailing list?
> Thanks

Re: remove from list?

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

* Galkowski, Jan (jgalkows@akamai.com) wrote:
> Well, except that the password reset mechanism does not work, or the reset mail gets classified as spam someplace
upstreamand never arrives.

If no account with the email address you're asking to be reset exists
then no email will be generated.

Perhaps try creating an account instead.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment