[pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmation dialog title

From
Ganesh Jaybhay
Date:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for renaming DROP and DROP CASCADE to Drop and Drop Cascade respectively from the title of confirmation dialog.

Regards,

Ganesh Jaybhay

Attachment
Hi

Attached is the patch for renaming DROP and DROP CASCADE to Drop and Drop Cascade respectively from the title of confirmation dialog.

Is this a change we want? They're in capitals at the moment as that's the SQL action we're about to perform.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company