My Skype account (korotkovae) was hacked

From
Alexander Korotkov
Date:
Hi!

Some community members did communicate with me using my Skype account
(korotkovae).  Today this account was hacked.  You should know that
any requests to send money sent from my account are fraud.
Sorry for inconvenience.  I've send request to restore my Skype
account, it will be under consideration in next 24 hours.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: My Skype account (korotkovae) was hacked

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:18 AM, Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Some community members did communicate with me using my Skype account
> (korotkovae).  Today this account was hacked.  You should know that
> any requests to send money sent from my account are fraud.
> Sorry for inconvenience.  I've send request to restore my Skype
> account, it will be under consideration in next 24 hours.

Hmm, that explains why I got my first-ever message from you on Skype
today... and why it was in Russian.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company