[patch] Minor shutdown message grammar fix

From
Anthony DeBarros
Date:
Hi, dev team,

I'm surfacing to offer this minor patch to update the shutdown messaging in the tray menu and various dialogs to use the two-word "shut down" when the message context is a verb rather than the one-word noun usage "shutdown".

For context, see:

Apologies for being the grammar nitpicker, but it's my forte. :-)

Best,
Anthony

Attachment

Re: [patch] Minor shutdown message grammar fix

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, patch applied.