Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix RM #3355 User can not perform operation of backup, Backup all, Backup global and Maintenance DB with ssh tunneling.

Please review it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Attachment
Hello Akshay,

Looks like the tests failed, but it is just flakes. We assume no regression was made with this code, despite the fact that no tests were added to ensure the new code is working.

Thanks
Anthony && Joao

Attached is the patch to fix RM #3355 User can not perform operation of backup, Backup all, Backup global and Maintenance DB with ssh tunneling.

Please review it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Hi Joao

Looks like the tests failed, but it is just flakes. We assume no regression was made with this code, despite the fact that no tests were added to ensure the new code is working.

   Thanks for reviewing it. Yes tests were failed, but it is nothing to do with this patch. I haven't change any logic in feature test. This patch contains the changes where instead of using host and port of the database server it uses 'localhost' and the local bind port returned by SSH Tunnel module.

   Khushboo has send the patch where she wrote test cases for Utility module (not committed yet) and anyways we can't replicate the SSH Tunnelling scenario using test cases.

Thanks
Anthony && Joao

Attached is the patch to fix RM #3355 User can not perform operation of backup, Backup all, Backup global and Maintenance DB with ssh tunneling.

Please review it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Thanks, applied.

Attached is the patch to fix RM #3355 User can not perform operation of backup, Backup all, Backup global and Maintenance DB with ssh tunneling.

Please review it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect