TABLE tab completion

From
Vik Fearing
Date:
The tab completion for the TABLE command includes indexes but that's a
bug.  Attached is a trivial patch to fix it.
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

Re: TABLE tab completion

From
Edmund Horner
Date:
On 29 May 2018 at 07:28, Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> The tab completion for the TABLE command includes indexes but that's a
> bug.  Attached is a trivial patch to fix it.

Looks correct to me.

You lose tab completion for "TABLE pg_toast.pg_toast_xyz" but that
seems reasonable.  If people want to query toast tables I'm sure
they'll manage.

Re: TABLE tab completion

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 09:28:12PM +0200, Vik Fearing wrote:
> The tab completion for the TABLE command includes indexes but that's a
> bug.  Attached is a trivial patch to fix it.

As far as I can see, this patch is not needed anymore since e3b7a6d1.
--
Michael

Attachment