How do I execute SQL in pgAdmin!?

From
Sven Delle
Date:
Where (TF) is the Run button?

Re: How do I execute SQL in pgAdmin!?

From
Goudoussy
Date:
Hello Delle,

To execute the SQL, we can follow two paths

1. Select the query and then click on : Shift + F5 key
2. Put the cursor on the query and then click the button :

Thanks.

Where (TF) is the Run button?

--
Cordialllement par GOUDOUSSY SY SAVANE
Attachment

Re: How do I execute SQL in pgAdmin!?

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Sven Delle wrote:
> Where [...] is the Run button?

This mailing list is about administration of Postgres services.  It is
not about the pgadmin tool.  I suggest you contact the pgadmin mailing
lists.

Re: How do I execute SQL in pgAdmin!?

From
Wells Oliver
Date:
I recommend installing PG Admin 3. I can't for the life of me make heads or tails of PG Admin 4. If you're a Mac user, I highly recommend Postico. Very clean and usable.

Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/