Oslo PUG

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
We have started a PUG in Oslo, Norway, and would like to see it listed on
/community/user-groups/.  Any objections to that?  The website is on
meetup.com, and there is no mailinglist.

    https://www.meetup.com/Oslo-PostgreSQL-User-Group/

And for those of you in Norway, please come join us!

cheers ./daniel

Re: Oslo PUG

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"

We have started a PUG in Oslo, Norway, and would like to see it listed on
/community/user-groups/.  Any objections to that?  The website is on
meetup.com, and there is no mailinglist.

https://www.meetup.com/Oslo-PostgreSQL-User-Group/

It is now listed. Good luck with the continued community growth!

Jonathan

Re: Oslo PUG

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 23 Mar 2018, at 03:38, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> It is now listed. Good luck with the continued community growth!

Thanks!

cheers ./daniel