The number of software reached 200 in ecosystem wiki

From
"Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Date:
Hello,

The number of confirmed software products/services reached 200 in the PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

Thank you for your cooperation.  Let's keep going.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Re: The number of software reached 200 in ecosystem wiki

From
Justin Clift
Date:
On 16 Mar 2018, at 07:27, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The number of confirmed software products/services reached 200 in the PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

Wow, that looks to be taking a lot of effort.  Well done, you're doing good. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

Re: The number of software reached 200 in ecosystem wiki

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"

The number of confirmed software products/services reached 200 in the PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

Wow, that looks to be taking a lot of effort.  Well done, you're doing good. :)

+1 this is an awesome effort, thank you!

We are trying to drum up some more contributions via social media as well:

Jonathan