initdb help message about WAL segment size

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
I propose the attached patch, aligning the help message with the docs. Any reason not to?

(yes, I confused myself by trying --wal-segsize=1MB instead of just --wal-segsize=1. I blame just stepping off an intercontinental flight and a very early morning :P)
Attachment

Re: initdb help message about WAL segment size

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 08:23:39AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I propose the attached patch, aligning the help message with the docs. Any
> reason not to?

+1 for doing what you are suggesting.
--
Michael