pgAdmin 4 loading shapefiles

From
"Findlay, Thomas C"

Hello,

How do you load GIS shapefiles into a pgAdmin database, using pgAdmin 4?

I have done this in pgAdmin 3 using the PostGIS Shapefile loader, but can’t seem to find this in version 4.

Thank you,

Thomas

Re: pgAdmin 4 loading shapefiles

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 01/30/2018 03:32 AM, Findlay, Thomas C wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do you load GIS shapefiles into a pgAdmin database, using pgAdmin 4?

AFAIK there is no pgAdmin database, you are loading into a Postgres
database.

> I have done this in pgAdmin 3 using the PostGIS Shapefile loader, but
> can’t seem to find this in version 4.

?:
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/217456/shapefile-loader-in-pgadmin-4#2250797

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: pgAdmin 4 loading shapefiles

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 30 Jan 2018, at 12:32, Findlay, Thomas C <Thomas.Findlay@mottmac.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> How do you load GIS shapefiles into a pgAdmin database, using pgAdmin 4?
>
> I have done this in pgAdmin 3 using the PostGIS Shapefile loader, but can’t seem to find this in version 4.

In case noone here knows the answer (I don’t), there is a pgadmin-support
mailinglist which probably can be helpful:

    https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

cheers ./daniel