Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org

From
Dave Page
Date:
For those that may not watch -announce....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Berg <christoph.berg@credativ.de>
Date: Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:20 PM
Subject: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce@postgresql.org>

pgAdmin 4 (https://www.pgadmin.org/) is now also available via the
Debian and Ubuntu repository https://apt.postgresql.org/. The
previously not yet packaged Python modules have all been converted to
proper Debian packages by credativ.

Supported Debian releases are stretch and jessie, as well as the
development branches buster and sid. Supported Ubuntu releases are
xenial and the to-be-released-in-April bionic.

There are two package flavors:
* pgadmin4: GUI (desktop) application
* pgadmin4-apache2: WSGI (web) application

pgAdmin 4 has not yet been uploaded to Debian unstable; while the
required JavaScript libraries are all open source, many are have not
yet been packaged as proper Debian packaged, which is a prerequisite
for uploading pgAdmin itself. credativ is working on fixing this for
the Debian buster release.

Christoph
--
Senior Berater, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Attachment

Re: Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org

From
Johann Spies