pgaudit?

From
Bjørn T Johansen
Date:
I found this, for RHEL 7:

https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/pgaudit_96.html

But I can not find the same package for PostgreSQL 10, is this an oversight or intensional or am I just blind?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: pgaudit?

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 01/19/2018 03:33 AM, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> I found this, for RHEL 7:
>
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/pgaudit_96.html
>
> But I can not find the same package for PostgreSQL 10, is this an oversight or intensional or am I just blind?

Well pgAudit supports 10:

https://github.com/pgaudit/pgaudit

"pgAudit versions relate to PostgreSQL major versions as follows:

     pgAudit v1.2.X is intended to support PostgreSQL 10.
"

I cannot find it either, so I have to believe this is an oversight. You
might want to contact the Yum team directly:

https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: pgaudit?

From
Bjørn T Johansen
Date:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 12:53:19 -0800
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> On 01/19/2018 03:33 AM, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> > I found this, for RHEL 7:
> >
> > https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/pgaudit_96.html
> >
> > But I can not find the same package for PostgreSQL 10, is this an oversight or intensional or am I just blind?
>
> Well pgAudit supports 10:
>
> https://github.com/pgaudit/pgaudit
>
> "pgAudit versions relate to PostgreSQL major versions as follows:
>
>      pgAudit v1.2.X is intended to support PostgreSQL 10.
> "
>
> I cannot find it either, so I have to believe this is an oversight. You
> might want to contact the Yum team directly:
>
> https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php

Ok, I have sent them an email.. :)

BTJ

Re: pgaudit?

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 2018-01-19 at 12:53 -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> I cannot find it either, so I have to believe this is an oversight. You
> might want to contact the Yum team directly:
>
> https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php

Just to follow this up: I pushed pgaudit12_10 (pgaudit 1.2 for PostgreSQL 10) 2
weeks ago.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: pgaudit?

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On 1 February 2018 at 23:46, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2018-01-19 at 12:53 -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> I cannot find it either, so I have to believe this is an oversight. You
>> might want to contact the Yum team directly:
>>
>> https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php
>
> Just to follow this up: I pushed pgaudit12_10 (pgaudit 1.2 for PostgreSQL 10) 2
> weeks ago.

Very good, thank you Devrim.