Materialized views in PGSQL 9.3 with replication on.

From
Vikas Sharma
Date:
Hi There,

We are using postgresql 9.3 with streaming replication to 3 standby nodes. I have a question about Materialized views.
When the refresh for MV runs on Master how it's data is replicated to Stanby nodes?
Does the refresh command runs on the standby nodes as well as it runs on Master and when the new data visible in standbys for the MV?
I think it's the changed data replicated from Master to Standby's so changed data is streamed from master to Standbys.

Regards
Vikas Sharma