seeing lag in postgresql replication

From
Rambabu V
Date:
Hi Team,

We are using system with 60 GB RAM and 4 TB , and this is AWS EC2 instance.
we are seeing some times replication lag 6 to 10 seconds, as this is very critical data, we should not see the lag, please help us on this to become lag zero.

Regards,

Rambabu Vakada,

PostgreSQL DBA,

9849137684.

Re: seeing lag in postgresql replication

From
Mariel Cherkassky
Date:
Hi,
What version of postgresql do you have ?
Do you use streaming replcation or a different tool like repmgr or pgpool or something else ?
What are all the configurations for you wals(the parameters depends on your version..) ?
Do you see any errors or warnings in the server log ?

Regards, Mariel.