Wiki editor request

From
"j.gritsch@gmx.at"
Date:
Hi!

I'd like to be able to edit the Oracle to postgres Wiki. I have 20 years
experience in Oracle programming and administration, so I think I could
contribute the one or the other bit.

My account name is Tuxinose

br
Hannes

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
j.gritsch@gmx.at wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to be able to edit the Oracle to postgres Wiki. I have 20 years
> experience in Oracle programming and administration, so I think I could
> contribute the one or the other bit.
>
> My account name is Tuxinose

Please log in to the wiki once, so that the mediawiki account is
created, then ping us back.

Re: Wiki editor request

From
"j.gritsch@gmx.at"
Date:
Am 2018-01-02 um 22:10 schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
> j.gritsch@gmx.at wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'd like to be able to edit the Oracle to postgres Wiki. I have 20 years
>> experience in Oracle programming and administration, so I think I could
>> contribute the one or the other bit.
>>
>> My account name is Tuxinose
> Please log in to the wiki once, so that the mediawiki account is
> created, then ping us back.

Hi Alvaro!
Have logged in now ...

Re: Wiki editor request