Re: scan-build plpython stuff

From
John Naylor
Date:
Peter,

I built plpython with scan-build using Python 2.7.12 and Clang 3.8. On
master, I got 13 warnings, and with your patches only one warning
(report attached).

Make installcheck passes.
Let me know if I can test anything else.

-John Naylor

Attachment

Re: scan-build plpython stuff

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 11/24/17 08:40, John Naylor wrote:
> I built plpython with scan-build using Python 2.7.12 and Clang 3.8. On
> master, I got 13 warnings, and with your patches only one warning
> (report attached).

Thanks for testing.  That one bug is actually a new one, recently
introduced by me.  I have pushed a separate fix for that one.

Date:
On 11/28/17, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 11/24/17 08:40, John Naylor wrote:
>> I built plpython with scan-build using Python 2.7.12 and Clang 3.8. On
>> master, I got 13 warnings, and with your patches only one warning
>> (report attached).
>
> Thanks for testing.  That one bug is actually a new one, recently
> introduced by me.  I have pushed a separate fix for that one.

OK, I've marked this one ready for committer.

-John