? In jsonpath syntax in sql-2016

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
In the jsonb talk with oleg. Apparently sql 2016 uses ?

Re: ? In jsonpath syntax in sql-2016

From
Vladimir Sitnikov
Date:
Dave>In the jsonb talk with oleg. Apparently sql 2016 uses ?

Can you elaborate a bit?

Vladimir

Re: ? In jsonpath syntax in sql-2016

From
Vladimir Sitnikov
Date:
Dave> SELECT * FROM js WHERE JSON_EXISTS(js, 'strict $.tags[*] ? (@.term == "NYC")');

The question mark is a part of a string literal, so it makes no harm to JDBC.

PS. it seems the discussion went off-list somehow.

Vladimir