Wiki editor request

From
Carlos Villanueva
Date:
Hi!

I'm Carlos Villanueva.

I'm working at Sysunite (http://www.sysunite.nl/) and please we want to add our graph db framework called Weaver (https://github.com/weaverplatform) [GPL-v3.0] to this wiki page (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases) (we are currently using postgreSQL).

So if everything is all right with you, I would like to have an editor privileges to add a new row with our Weaver platform.

Thanks and best regards.
--
Carlos Villanueva
+31 6 429 463 20

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings Carlos,

* Carlos Villanueva (carlos@sysunite.com) wrote:
> I'm Carlos Villanueva.

What is your username on the wiki..?

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Carlos Villanueva
Date:
Hi!
Thank you for your reply.

I'm waiting for the login…

"The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an urgent need to log in."

But my username must be cvillanueva.

Best regards.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 at 14:20 Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings Carlos,

* Carlos Villanueva (carlos@sysunite.com) wrote:
> I'm Carlos Villanueva.

What is your username on the wiki..?

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Carlos Villanueva
+31 6 429 463 20

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Carlos Villanueva
Date:
Hello Stephen,

I have already access to the login area but not yet privilege to edit the wiki page.

My username is: cvillanueva

Thank you and best regards.

Date:
Carlos,

* Carlos Villanueva (carlos@sysunite.com) wrote:
> I have already access to the login area but not yet privilege to edit the
> wiki page.

> My username is: *cvillanueva*

I've changed it so that you should be able to log into the wiki now.
Once you've done that let me know and I'll make it so you have edit
rights on the wiki.

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Carlos Villanueva
Date:
Hi Stephen,

Thanks I can log in right now.

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 16.55.16.png

Date:
Carlos,

* Carlos Villanueva (carlos@sysunite.com) wrote:
> Thanks I can log in right now.

Great, I've made you an editor, you should be good to go now.

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Carlos Villanueva
Date:
Thanks Stephen,

I can click at the "edit" tab. And edit actually.

Thank you very much and best regards.