Hi,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of RM#2716.

Issue:-

In Windows OS, if registry "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.css\Content Type" value is not "text/css" then application get rendering issue and GUI is not displayed properly.

Solution:-

When pgAdmin4 application starts, it checks for registry value above and it differs from "text/css", application will change the value and notifies the user about the same.

Do review it and let me know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Attachment
Thanks, applied!