Suggestion for holding the hands of the unwashed masses in Win32 land

From
"Dann Corbit"
Date:
Have a simple GUI for administration of the pg_hba.conf file with help explaining each of the parameters.

Re: Suggestion for holding the hands of the

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Dann Corbit wrote:
> Have a simple GUI for administration of the pg_hba.conf file with help
> explaining each of the parameters.

Editing postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf is waiting on my computer for
pgAdmin3 1.3/1.4; will be available shortly after we froze pgAdmin3 V1.2
for release.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Suggestion for holding the hands of the unwashed masses in Win32 land

From
"Gevik Babakhani"

perhaps there pgAdmin has a functionality like this.

Have a simple GUI for administration of the pg_hba.conf file with help explaining each of the parameters.