Sources

From
Anass HAMMEDI
Date:
Would it be possible to add the sources to the installation package so we
can find sources in <PostgresqlHome>\src.
I'm developing an OleDB provider and consumer for PostgreSQL and i need the
exact sources to make a dependant compilation of my solution under VS.NET.

Great job by the way, postgreSQL is now the most easy to install RDBMS
thanks to you guys.

Re: Sources

From
"Merlin Moncure"
Date:
> Would it be possible to add the sources to the installation package so
we
> can find sources in <PostgresqlHome>\src.
> I'm developing an OleDB provider and consumer for PostgreSQL and i
need

To get source:
1. install cvs/wincvs
2. enter following commands

"c:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3"\cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot login
"c:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3"\cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co -P pgsql

this will check out the source to a folder called pgsql.  An alternative
is to grab the source tarball which sits on the ftp site.  I prefer the
cvs option.

Merlin