Saludando a postgress win32

From
Camilo Cruz
Date:
hi i learn to install and use postgress for  win32
i find 1 distribution form Japan but really  not get complete the
configuration set
more  and more problems
please  i need  your help

thanks
my  native language i sspanish ok
Saludando  a los  habal hispanos estoy aprendiendo a utilizar postgres
en win  pero ha sido untrabajo muy caotico asi que si uds me pueden
ayudar gracias

Re: Saludando a postgress win32

From
"Merlin Moncure"
Date:
> hi i learn to install and use postgress for  win32
> i find 1 distribution form Japan but really  not get complete the
> configuration set
> more  and more problems
> please  i need  your help

Here is link to binary download:
http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/postgres_win32_7.5_devel.zip

Here are instructions:
http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/

Good luck.
Merlin

Date:
> and the message is the problems  is:
>
> the server must be started under  an unprivileged user id  to prevent
> possible system security compromise..
>
> thanks

You need to create a non-admin user.  I just (like 10 minutes ago)
updated the instructions to help with this part.  Check them out and
give it another shot.

Merlin