Re: [DOCS] list of credits for release notes

From
Alexander Lakhin
Date:
Hello,

While working on translation I've found a wrong name in credits:
Fakhroutdinov Evgenievich

"Fakhroutdinov" is the Russian last name.
"Evgenievich" is the Russian middle name or patronym.
The first name is Tahir (see
http://www.rusprofile.ru/person/fakhrutdinov-te-773112708320 (in Russian))
(He is registered as the CEO of "NewTradeCompany" and his e-mail
(fte(at)nct(dot)ru) belongs to ntc.ru and consists of his initials.)

The suggested fix is attached.

------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: [DOCS] list of credits for release notes

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 10/3/17 03:16, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> While working on translation I've found a wrong name in credits:
> Fakhroutdinov Evgenievich

That's how the name was entered in bug #14682.

Re: [DOCS] list of credits for release notes

From
Alexander Lakhin
Date:
Hello,
03.02.2018 00:56, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 10/3/17 03:16, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
>> While working on translation I've found a wrong name in credits:
>> Fakhroutdinov Evgenievich
> That's how the name was entered in bug #14682.

I understand it, and I found his real name by the email mentioned in the
bug. So he just specified his name erroneously in the e-mail client.
Should we preserve the error? (In fact I fixed the name in Russian
translation because It looks ridiculous for Russians (as "Belmondo
Paul(-son)" instead of "Jean-Paul Belmondo")).

Best regards,
Alexander

Date:
On 2/3/18 00:08, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Hello,
> 03.02.2018 00:56, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> On 10/3/17 03:16, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
>>> While working on translation I've found a wrong name in credits:
>>> Fakhroutdinov Evgenievich
>> That's how the name was entered in bug #14682.
>
> I understand it, and I found his real name by the email mentioned in the
> bug. So he just specified his name erroneously in the e-mail client.
> Should we preserve the error? (In fact I fixed the name in Russian
> translation because It looks ridiculous for Russians (as "Belmondo
> Paul(-son)" instead of "Jean-Paul Belmondo")).

OK, fixed.