[BUGS] Urgent! PGWatch issue

From
"joe.liu"

Hello Guys,

Can you help me on Pgwatch?

As I installed the Pgwatch on my postgreSQL server, but after the configuration, I can not run the pgwatch, can you help on that?

Will you pass me your skype ID, then we can talk on line.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated!

2017-09-15

joe.liu

Re: [BUGS] Urgent! PGWatch issue

From
PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Date:
hello …

this is not a postgresql related bug.
so the bugs list is not the right one to contact here.

also: pgwatch2 is a container …
it cannot fail on installation.

many thanks,

hans

As I installed the Pgwatch on my postgreSQL server, but after the configuration, I can not run the pgwatch, can you help on that?

Will you pass me your skype ID, then we can talk on line.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated!

<Clip(09-15-17-23-09)(1).png>
2017-09-15

joe.liu

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt

Re: [BUGS] Urgent! PGWatch issue

From
"joe.liu"
Date:
can you give me your skype, I need your urgent help.

2017-09-15
joe.liu

so the bugs list is not the right one to contact here.

also: pgwatch2 is a container …
it cannot fail on installation.

many thanks,

hans

As I installed the Pgwatch on my postgreSQL server, but after the configuration, I can not run the pgwatch, can you help on that?

Will you pass me your skype ID, then we can talk on line.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated!

<Clip(09-15-17-23-09)(1).png>
2017-09-15

joe.liu

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
Web: http://www.postgresql-support.de, http://www.cybertec.at

Re: [BUGS] Urgent! PGWatch issue

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 9/15/2017 4:01 AM, joe.liu wrote:
> can you give me your skype, I need your urgent help.

if you need urgent help by telephone, I suggest you chose and retain a
consultant from one or another of the PG support companies, extensive
list here...

https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/