[HACKERS] Not listed as committer

From
Michael Meskes
Date:
All,

I just committed a patch that is listed in the CF and had to put
somebody (I chose you Bruce :)) in as a committer because I was not
listed. Do I have to register somewhere?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org

Re: [HACKERS] Not listed as committer

From
Magnus Hagander

I just committed a patch that is listed in the CF and had to put
somebody (I chose you Bruce :)) in as a committer because I was not
listed. Do I have to register somewhere?

Ha, that's interesting.

Should be fixed now, please try again.

--

Re: [HACKERS] Not listed as committer

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
> > I just committed a patch that is listed in the CF and had to put
> > somebody (I chose you Bruce :)) in as a committer because I was not
> > listed. Do I have to register somewhere?
> >

> Ha, that's interesting.
>
> Should be fixed now, please try again.

Almost certainly because he hadn't logged into the commitfest app at the
time that the initial set of committers were selected, so he didn't have
an account on the CF system yet.

Thanks!

Stephen

Date:
> Ha, that's interesting.
>
> Should be fixed now, please try again.

Works, thanks Magnus.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org
Jabber: michael at xmpp dot meskes dot org
VfL Borussia! Força Barça! SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux, PostgreSQL