[BUGS] BUG #14784: www_fdw extension is vulnerable

From
302790951@qq.com
Date:

Bug reference:      14784
Logged by:          iz
Email address:      302790951@qq.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   all

Hi,I found www_fdw is vulnerable.Do also maintain this extension?

Re: [BUGS] BUG #14784: www_fdw extension is vulnerable

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 08/19/2017 06:03 AM, 302790951@qq.com wrote:
> Hi,I found www_fdw is vulnerable.Do also maintain this extension?

No. www_fdw seems to be on github, I'd suggest contacting the author there.

- Heikki

Re: [BUGS] BUG #14784: www_fdw extension is vulnerable

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> On 08/19/2017 06:03 AM, 302790951@qq.com wrote:
>>
>> Hi,I found www_fdw is vulnerable.Do also maintain this extension?
>

> No. www_fdw seems to be on github, I'd suggest contacting the author there.

Which is here:
https://github.com/cyga/www_fdw
--
Michael