[pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

From
Itai Shirav
Date:
Hi,

I would like to add an entry to this page: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers
My user name is "ishirav"

Thanks!

--

Itai Shirav

Ackerstein Towers, A Tower, Fl.11
Hamenofim St. P.O.B 12696, Hertzelia Pituach, 4672560
T +972.9.970.4000, F +972.9.970.4001
M +972.52.342.5764
www.infinidat.com

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 06/25/2017 05:10 AM, Itai Shirav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add an entry to this page:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers
> My user name is "ishirav"

I expedited your cooling off period -- please log into the wiki once,
then report back here. At that point we can grant editor rights.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Date:
On 06/28/2017 11:43 AM, Itai Shirav wrote:
> Thank you, I logged in.
>
> On 06/28/2017 08:45 PM, Joe Conway wrote:
>> On 06/25/2017 05:10 AM, Itai Shirav wrote:
>>> I would like to add an entry to this page:
>>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers
>>> My user name is "ishirav"
>> I expedited your cooling off period -- please log into the wiki once,
>> then report back here. At that point we can grant editor rights.

Please keep posts on the list. In this case so other sysadmins know this
request is now handled, which it is ;-)

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com