[pgsql-www] Message-Id search

Date:
Our website provides a nice message-id search at:
https://www.postgresql.org/list/

However, I have noticed that if you paste in the message URL with
leading or trailing spaces, it doesn't recognize the message id.  Can
the website be modified to trim off leading and trailing whitespace from
message ids?  Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: [pgsql-www] Message-Id search

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Our website provides a nice message-id search at:

        https://www.postgresql.org/list/

However, I have noticed that if you paste in the message URL with
leading or trailing spaces, it doesn't recognize the message id.  Can
the website be modified to trim off leading and trailing whitespace from
message ids?  Thanks.

Yeah, that's easy enough. I've pushed an update that makes it strip leading and trailing space.

--

Re: [pgsql-www] Message-Id search

Date:
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 08:58:20PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
>     Our website provides a nice message-id search at:
>
>             https://www.postgresql.org/list/
>
>     However, I have noticed that if you paste in the message URL with
>     leading or trailing spaces, it doesn't recognize the message id.  Can
>     the website be modified to trim off leading and trailing whitespace from
>     message ids?  Thanks.
>

> Yeah, that's easy enough. I've pushed an update that makes it strip leading and
> trailing space.

Thanks, I often copy/paste message-ids from indented text files and this
helps.

http://enterprisedb.com