[HACKERS] Missing comment for create_modifytable_path

From
Etsuro Fujita
Date:
While working on adding support for tuple routing for foreign
partitions, I noticed that in create_modifytable_path, we forgot to add
a comment on its new argument 'partitioned_rels'.  Attached a patch for
including that in the comments for that function.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Re: [HACKERS] Missing comment for create_modifytable_path

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 4:40 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> While working on adding support for tuple routing for foreign partitions, I
> noticed that in create_modifytable_path, we forgot to add a comment on its
> new argument 'partitioned_rels'.  Attached a patch for including that in the
> comments for that function.

Committed with a slight adjustment.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Date:
On 2017/06/23 2:53, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 4:40 AM, Etsuro Fujita
> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> While working on adding support for tuple routing for foreign partitions, I
>> noticed that in create_modifytable_path, we forgot to add a comment on its
>> new argument 'partitioned_rels'.  Attached a patch for including that in the
>> comments for that function.
>
> Committed with a slight adjustment.

Thank you for committing this patch (and another one)!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita