[pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017

From
Mark Wong
Date:
Hi everyone,

We have an opportunity to exhibit PostgreSQL at DjangoCon in Spokane,
WA, this year.  I don't have exact times for the booth yet, but the
conference is Aug 13-18, 2017.

If you are able to help organize or staff the booth, please get in touch
with me.  If you are available and need travel assistance, please get in
touch.  PgUS is prepared to provide stickers and fliers.

Regards,
Mark

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017

From
Stacey Haysler
Date:
Booth times are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday, August 14 - Wednesday, August 16.

Tutorials are August 13, and sprints are August 17 - 18, so no booths those days.

Conference website: https://2017.djangocon.us

We have an opportunity to exhibit PostgreSQL at DjangoCon in Spokane,
WA, this year.  I don't have exact times for the booth yet, but the
conference is Aug 13-18, 2017.

If you are able to help organize or staff the booth, please get in touch
with me.  If you are available and need travel assistance, please get in
touch.  PgUS is prepared to provide stickers and fliers.

Regards,
Mark

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 06/14/2017 08:40 PM, Mark Wong wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have an opportunity to exhibit PostgreSQL at DjangoCon in Spokane,
> WA, this year.  I don't have exact times for the booth yet, but the
> conference is Aug 13-18, 2017.
>
> If you are able to help organize or staff the booth, please get in touch
> with me.  If you are available and need travel assistance, please get in
> touch.  PgUS is prepared to provide stickers and fliers.

I'm available to help.  I can also truck stuff from Portland to Spokane,
and for that matter bring a passenger with me.

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!