doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation

The exact numbers don't matter, since they are examples, but it was
looking quite dated.

For the target version, we now automatically substitute the current
major version.  The updated example source version should be good for a
couple of years.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/39da0f709db4d9f16f46be56ae401df72aab93c0

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/ref/pgupgrade.sgml | 26 +++++++++++++-------------

Thanks, it was kind of odd to mention unsupported versions in the
examples, 8.4, 9.0.