Hi,

PFA attach patch to add property into trigger node to display if trigger is enabled or disabled in Properties panel and also in  dialog.
RM#2386

Also used node-list-by-name control instead of muti-select control for listing table columns to simplify the logic.

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment
On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA attach patch to add property into trigger node to display if trigger is
> enabled or disabled in Properties panel and also in  dialog.
> RM#2386

The switch is added, but I cannot toggle it from the dialogue. Can you
fix that please?

> Also used node-list-by-name control instead of muti-select control for
> listing table columns to simplify the logic.

OK.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Hi,

PFA updated patch for the same.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA attach patch to add property into trigger node to display if trigger is
> enabled or disabled in Properties panel and also in  dialog.
> RM#2386

The switch is added, but I cannot toggle it from the dialogue. Can you
fix that please?

> Also used node-list-by-name control instead of muti-select control for
> listing table columns to simplify the logic.

OK.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment
Thanks, applied.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala