[pgsql-www] "editor" privileges for wiki.postgresql.org

From
Antonin Houska
Date:
Can you please grant me $SUBJECT ? My community account is "a.houska".

[ I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, hope it's not a problem. ]

Thanks.

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH

Re: [pgsql-www] "editor" privileges for wiki.postgresql.org

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 04/23/2017 03:58 AM, Antonin Houska wrote:
> Can you please grant me $SUBJECT ? My community account is "a.houska".
>
> [ I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, hope it's not a problem. ]
>
> Thanks.

Done!

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com