[HACKERS] comment/security label for publication/subscription

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Here is a patch to add COMMENT support for publications and subscriptions.

On a similar issue, do we need SECURITY LABEL support for those?  Does
that make sense?

Robert Haas
Date:
On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:18 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> Here is a patch to add COMMENT support for publications and subscriptions.
>
> On a similar issue, do we need SECURITY LABEL support for those?  Does
> that make sense?

IMHO, it's good to have COMMENT and SECURITY LABEL support for pretty
much everything.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Stephen Frost
Date:
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:18 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> > Here is a patch to add COMMENT support for publications and subscriptions.
> >
> > On a similar issue, do we need SECURITY LABEL support for those?  Does
> > that make sense?
>
> IMHO, it's good to have COMMENT and SECURITY LABEL support for pretty
> much everything.

+1

Thanks!

Stephen