[HACKERS] Implementing delete in columnar store fdw

From
sri harsha

Hello,

       I want to implement delete functionality for a column store fdw in postgres. It is similar to file_fdw. I want to use the “AddForeignUpdateTargets” function to implement this , but the junk filter shouldn’t be a column present in the table . Is it possible to add a Expr/Var to the junk filter that is not present in the schema of the table , that i will generate on the fly ??

If yes, how can i do that ?? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sri Harsha