[pgadmin-hackers][patch] Fix SQL tab for postgres 9.1 tables (RM #2260)

From
Atira Odhner
Date:
Hi Hackers,

It looks like the sql tab was broken for postgres 9.1 because there was an error in the template. We found this when we started trying to fix it for Greenplum.

We don't have an instance of Postgres 9.1, so we haven't tested this out, but this patch is at least going in the right direction.

- Tira & Joao
Attachment
Thanks, applied.