[COMMITTERS] pgsql: pg_upgrade docs: clarify instructions on standby extensions

Date:
pg_upgrade docs:  clarify instructions on standby extensions

Previously the pg_upgrade standby upgrade instructions said not to
execute pgcrypto.sql, but it should have referenced the extension
command "CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto".  This patch makes that doc change.

Reported-by: a private bug report

Backpatch-through: 9.4, where standby instructions were added

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f97f4fc028ccc284683ba400a51d59e534901336

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/ref/pgupgrade.sgml | 3 ++-

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pg_upgrade docs: clarify instructions onstandby extensions

Date:
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 05:59:34PM +0000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> pg_upgrade docs:  clarify instructions on standby extensions
>
> Previously the pg_upgrade standby upgrade instructions said not to
> execute pgcrypto.sql, but it should have referenced the extension
> command "CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto".  This patch makes that doc change.

Just to clarify, the doc adjustment was made to the main pg_upgrade
shared-object/extension handling instructions, not the standby
instructions.  Sorry.