[COMMITTERS] pgsql: test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup

The formatting of the perl hashes used in the TAP tests for test_pg_dump
was rather horribly inconsistent and made it more difficult than it
really should have been to add new tests or adjust what tests are for
what runs, etc.

Reformat to clean that all up.

Whitespace-only changes.

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/73cd4896f41052bdaf779fa1b63aca5f10c56a62

Modified Files
--------------
src/test/modules/test_pg_dump/t/001_base.pl | 784 ++++++++++++++++------------

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Stephen Frost wrote:
> test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup
>
> The formatting of the perl hashes used in the TAP tests for test_pg_dump
> was rather horribly inconsistent and made it more difficult than it
> really should have been to add new tests or adjust what tests are for
> what runs, etc.
>
> Reformat to clean that all up.
>
> Whitespace-only changes.

This will be undone by the next perltidy run.

Date:
* Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup
> >
> > The formatting of the perl hashes used in the TAP tests for test_pg_dump
> > was rather horribly inconsistent and made it more difficult than it
> > really should have been to add new tests or adjust what tests are for
> > what runs, etc.
> >
> > Reformat to clean that all up.
> >
> > Whitespace-only changes.
>
> This will be undone by the next perltidy run.

Ugh.

I certainly hope what was there before wasn't the result of a perltidy
run as it was quite ugly and inconsistent..

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment

Date:
Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:

> > This will be undone by the next perltidy run.
>
> Ugh.
>
> I certainly hope what was there before wasn't the result of a perltidy
> run as it was quite ugly and inconsistent..

Maybe it was.  I checked the diff after running perltidy after your
commit and there are some changes that look like a reversion of your
changes, but I don't know if there are other changes.