Where to download pgbench for Windows 7

From
James Zhou
Date:
Hi,
I am new to PostgreSQL and am leaning it. I installed PostgreSQL on a Windows 7 laptop and would like to play with pgbench to generate a sample database and a bit load.

As I read, pgbench should come with the server download. But after I install it, I could find pgbench:

Inline image 1

Is there a Windows version of pgbench, or it is only available on Linux?

Thanks

James
Attachment

Re: Where to download pgbench for Windows 7

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 12/2/2016 10:37 PM, James Zhou wrote:
> I am new to PostgreSQL and am leaning it. I installed PostgreSQL on a
> Windows 7 laptop and would like to play with pgbench to generate a
> sample database and a bit load.
>
> As I read, pgbench should come with the server download. But after I
> install it, I could find pgbench:

its a command line program.     at CMD ('dos prompt'), try...

   D:\Postgresql\9.5\bin\pgbench --help

(replace that path with wherever you installed the eDB postgres package)

Re: Where to download pgbench for Windows 7

From
James Zhou
Date:
Thank you, John.