commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Commit fest CF 2016-11 is supposed to start in about a day.  I don't
think a commit fest manager was chosen yet.  Volunteers?

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> Commit fest CF 2016-11 is supposed to start in about a day.  I don't
> think a commit fest manager was chosen yet.  Volunteers?

I'd like to pass my turn on this one as CFM, but I can bring in some
time for the one of January.
--
Michael

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Haribabu Kommi

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> Commit fest CF 2016-11 is supposed to start in about a day.  I don't
> think a commit fest manager was chosen yet.  Volunteers?

I'd like to pass my turn on this one as CFM, but I can bring in some
time for the one of January.

I am willing to do as CFM for this commit fest, until unless some one
else is interested.

I may need some help from previous commit fest managers as I am
new to this process.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Peter Eisentraut
>> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> > Commit fest CF 2016-11 is supposed to start in about a day.  I don't
>> > think a commit fest manager was chosen yet.  Volunteers?
>>
>> I'd like to pass my turn on this one as CFM, but I can bring in some
>> time for the one of January.
>
> I am willing to do as CFM for this commit fest, until unless some one
> else is interested.

Great. Thanks!

> I may need some help from previous commit fest managers as I am
> new to this process.

Sure, feel free to ask anything here if you want. I guess that it
would be adapted if you have the admin rights in the CF app so as you
can switch the status of the CF itself. Magnus, could it be possible
to do so?

We are on the 1st, at least in my timezone. So the CF should start
really soon, meaning that no new patches would get in. In a couple of
hours that would be fine? I recall that the last times we tried to
sync with the US East coast time.
--
Michael

Date:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Thomas Munro
Date:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 10/31/16 9:39 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> We are on the 1st, at least in my timezone. So the CF should start
>> really soon, meaning that no new patches would get in. In a couple of
>> hours that would be fine? I recall that the last times we tried to
>> sync with the US East coast time.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

+1

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Peter Eisentraut
>> On 10/31/16 9:39 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> We are on the 1st, at least in my timezone. So the CF should start
>>> really soon, meaning that no new patches would get in. In a couple of
>>> hours that would be fine? I recall that the last times we tried to
>>> sync with the US East coast time.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth
>
> +1

OK, why not. And so this lets exactly 4 hours at the moment I write this email.
--
Michael

Re: commit fest manager for CF 2016-11?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Peter Eisentraut
>> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth
>>
>> +1
>
> OK, why not. And so this lets exactly 4 hours at the moment I write this email.

And done.
--
Michael

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Peter Eisentraut
>> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth
>>
>> +1
>
> OK, why not. And so this lets exactly 4 hours at the moment I write this email.

And done.

Thanks Michael. I will send the commitfest summary in a different mail.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia