[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1872 - Not able to open the File Manager

From
Surinder Kumar
Date:
Hi

Issues fixed:

1) In Python 3, parameter "cmp" is removed from sorted method. So File Manager won't open.
As we are sorting data on JS side using Natural sort, so on server side sorting is not required.

2) Improvement in Exception handling.

Please find attached patch and review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Attachment

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1872 - Not able to open the File Manager

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, patch applied.