Report on PGDay.Seoul 2016

From
Ioseph Kim
Date:
PostgerSQL Korean Users Group had PGDay event at 15,oct.
70s peoples attended this event.
We celebrated 20th PostgreSQL, discussed about 9.6 new features, and had peoples network time.
I think this event was biggist PostgreSQL Korean event within 20 years.
(This is just the beginning! I hope)

There are photo snapshots.

Committee and volunteers
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8412/30304735256_382a65cc92_c.jpg

snapshot 1st pgday.seoul

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO3cButtxhyqFzlacpngmnSfSwoM9kuLq8EH5QEoZOOdFVrGkSGL7hPUt6n82OuxA/photo/AF1QipM3cetkN8t2SDC5kEIzOkqPNrEkkwnvGDLcSsUh?key=NUo5bVNFS3NxT05VVlRmcTBOeWFvc1liRUpmWUdn

Best regards Ioseph.

Re: Report on PGDay.Seoul 2016

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
> On Oct 19, 2016, at 11:22 AM, Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr@postgresql.kr> wrote:
>

> PostgerSQL Korean Users Group had PGDay event at 15,oct.
> 70s peoples attended this event.
> We celebrated 20th PostgreSQL, discussed about 9.6 new features, and had peoples network time.
> I think this event was biggist PostgreSQL Korean event within 20 years.
> (This is just the beginning! I hope)
>

> There are photo snapshots.
>
> Committee and volunteers
> https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8412/30304735256_382a65cc92_c.jpg
>
> snapshot 1st pgday.seoul

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO3cButtxhyqFzlacpngmnSfSwoM9kuLq8EH5QEoZOOdFVrGkSGL7hPUt6n82OuxA/photo/AF1QipM3cetkN8t2SDC5kEIzOkqPNrEkkwnvGDLcSsUh?key=NUo5bVNFS3NxT05VVlRmcTBOeWFvc1liRUpmWUdn

That is great!  Congratulations on a successful event.  I hope you can build upon the momentum and continue to grow the
community!

Jonathan

Re: Report on PGDay.Seoul 2016

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/19/2016 08:22 AM, Ioseph Kim wrote:

> PostgerSQL Korean Users Group had PGDay event at 15,oct.
> 70s peoples attended this event.
> We celebrated 20th PostgreSQL, discussed about 9.6 new features, and had peoples network time.
> I think this event was biggist PostgreSQL Korean event within 20 years.
> (This is just the beginning! I hope)

Wow, congratulations!  This is great.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS