Three Swedish message files for 9.4.

From
Mats Erik Andersson
Date:
Hello again,

three message files this time. The smallest one regarding
"pgscripts" where I managed to get five new text snippets
into the the source code the other day!

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson

Attachment

Re: Three Swedish message files for 9.4.

From
Daniele Varrazzo
Date:
On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Mats Erik Andersson
<bsd@gisladisker.se> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> three message files this time. The smallest one regarding
> "pgscripts" where I managed to get five new text snippets
> into the the source code the other day!

Pushed, thank you

-- Daniele

Re: Three Swedish message files for 9.4.

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 12/3/14 6:23 PM, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Mats Erik Andersson
> <bsd@gisladisker.se> wrote:
>>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> three message files this time. The smallest one regarding
>> "pgscripts" where I managed to get five new text snippets
>> into the the source code the other day!
>
> Pushed, thank you

Thank you for helping out on this.