Feature Matrix

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Is anybody working on Feature Matrix entries for 9.6?

(Not volunteering to do it, but I'll help out with the things that need to be added on the website side of things to handle them)

Re: Feature Matrix

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 09/21/2016 12:37 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Is anybody working on Feature Matrix entries for 9.6?
>
> (Not volunteering to do it, but I'll help out with the things that need
> to be added on the website side of things to handle them)

Huh, good point!

Lemme look at the code for that ... is this in django somewhere?  Web
code seems to indicate that it should be, but I don't see anything in
Admin to edit it.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: Feature Matrix

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 09/21/2016 12:37 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > Is anybody working on Feature Matrix entries for 9.6?
> >
> > (Not volunteering to do it, but I'll help out with the things that need
> > to be added on the website side of things to handle them)
>
> Huh, good point!
>
> Lemme look at the code for that ... is this in django somewhere?  Web
> code seems to indicate that it should be, but I don't see anything in
> Admin to edit it.

It is there, under "Featurematrix" -> "Features".

Re: Feature Matrix

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

I've made a bunch of updates to the Feature Matrix, including adding new
FDW and Replication categories.

Magnus, Alvaro, can one of you make 9.6 "visible" so that others can
audit the features I've chosen to add?

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)