[bug fix] pg_recvlogical is missing in the Windows installation

From
"MauMau"
Date:
Hello,

pg_recvlogical is not included in the Windows client installation,
which is performed by running "install <instdir> client".  The
attached patch based on HEAD fixes this.  I confirmed nothing else is
missing in the client installation.

Regards
MauMau (= Takayuki Tsunakawa)

Attachment

Re: [bug fix] pg_recvlogical is missing in the Windows installation

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:01 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
> pg_recvlogical is not included in the Windows client installation,
> which is performed by running "install <instdir> client".  The
> attached patch based on HEAD fixes this.  I confirmed nothing else is
> missing in the client installation.

Good cacth. This has been missed for a couple of years.
--
Michael

Re: [bug fix] pg_recvlogical is missing in the Windows installation

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:01 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
>> pg_recvlogical is not included in the Windows client installation,
>> which is performed by running "install <instdir> client".  The
>> attached patch based on HEAD fixes this.  I confirmed nothing else is
>> missing in the client installation.
>
> Good cacth. This has been missed for a couple of years.

OK, committed and back-patched to 9.4.  Not having a Windows build
environment, I did that blindly, so hopefully the BF won't blow up....

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

From: Robert Haas
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:01 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
>> pg_recvlogical is not included in the Windows client installation,
>> which is performed by running "install <instdir> client".  The
>> attached patch based on HEAD fixes this.  I confirmed nothing else
is
>> missing in the client installation.
>
> Good cacth. This has been missed for a couple of years.

OK, committed and back-patched to 9.4.  Not having a Windows build
environment, I did that blindly, so hopefully the BF won't blow up....

Thank you for quick committing.

Regards
MauMau