Reminder: New In 9.6 Page needs content!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

There's a bunch of feature information in the New In 9.6 page, but not
nearly enough.  Add your descriptions, please!

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewIn96

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: Reminder: New In 9.6 Page needs content!

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> There's a bunch of feature information in the New In 9.6 page, but not
> nearly enough.  Add your descriptions, please!
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewIn96

Would it be worth adding references to all the blog posts that have been posted?
--
Michael

Date:
On 09/15/2016 06:41 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> There's a bunch of feature information in the New In 9.6 page, but not
>> nearly enough.  Add your descriptions, please!
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewIn96
>
> Would it be worth adding references to all the blog posts that have been posted?

Yes, definitely.

Date:
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Yes, definitely.

I have been through Depesz's blog and mine and added links to what has
been blogged. Perhaps the page could be better organized.. Too many
things are parking in "Other features" as of now.
--
Michael